It’s always a little bit of a gamble when you make a new recipe for the first time. Will it turn out like it’s supposed to? Will your kids like it and actually eat it? Or will it be a waste of your time and end up in the garbage because everyone refuses to eat it?
Despite the odds being against me, I went out on a limb and tried this Chicken Pot Pie Crescent Cups recipe (thank you Pillsbury!).
The reason? Well, for starters it only requires 4 ingredients (all of which I already happened to have on hand) and is super fast and easy to make!
Spoiler alert: My kids ended up actually liking it!
Here’s the recipe:
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix vegetables, chicken and soup.
- On large cutting board, unroll dough sheet; cut into 8 squares with sharp knife or pizza cutter.
- Line each muffin cup by pressing 1 dough square in bottom and up side of cup.
- Divide vegetable and chicken mixture evenly among dough-lined cups (about 1/4 cup each).
- Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until dough is deep golden brown and mixture is heated through. Cool 5 minutes in pan; remove from pan with metal spatula.